Android / iOS Mobile App

Hello Everyone :wave:

The trudesk iOS app has been in review by Apple for 45+ days. I have requested a status update of the review process but haven’t heard back as of yet. (11-10-2018)

The iOS app is now on the app store.

The android app is on the Play Store for beta testing. The link below will allow you to install the app and provide feedback.

Google Play Store - Trudesk

Thanks and looking forward to the feedback.

-Chris

Great app, tried it on iPhone connecting to demo, work very fast and layout is great. If I may it would be great to add the possibility to add attachment (picture) when creating a ticket in the app same way you can on the web app.

Also do you think you will release the code for the app or create a whitelabel version ?

Thanks .

D

how to connect a demo server?

You would enter the server details. For the demo server:

Server:     docker.trudesk.io
Username:   demo.user
Password:   password

Not able to connect . Getting the below error;

“Could not connect. Please check server and try again.”

I am using the iOS app.

Is you site hosted on HTTPS?

Yes…I was doing testing on https://docker.trudesk.io

@polonel

Hi,

i have the same problem: my site is hosted on https with a certifiacte and i cannot login into the Trudesk App.

I have tried Android and IOS version.

Second problem:
the username hast to be at least 5 characters long. Could you please change it to at least 3?
We have usernames like abc which are 3 characters long.

Thank you!
Marius

1 Like

Hi, This is great app can some one get customized app for his company?

Not on the current version of the iOS/Android app.

Hi was there any solution to the app connecting to servers? It used to work for my company but now I can’t connect to either the demo or our own server.

Where is it possible to to get a copy of the iOS app?

Hi:

Thanks for the great app. I was successfully able to install Trudesk. Went to Apple Store to download the phone app and when trying to download I get an error that is not available to download on my region. Is there a restriction for download. Currently I live in the Caribbean (Puerto Rico) which is considered part of United States. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Do we know when a new app will be ready or is there no expected time frame?