Well now I understood how to fork trudesk source code.
I have done the following steps :
- Creation of a new repository at github.com. (this is my own repository)
I didn’t initialize it with a README, .gitignore, or license.
- Clone the other repository to my local machine.
git clone https://github.com/polonel/trudesk
- Rename the local repository’s current ‘origin’ to ‘upstream’.
git remote rename origin upstream
- Give the local repository an ‘origin’ that points to my repository.
git remote add origin https://github.com/myGithubAccountName/myProjectName.git
- Push the local repository to my repository on github.
git push origin master
Is it the same thing as ‘forking’?
Then I have made some changes on my ubuntu 16.04 on Sublime Text but when I changed something on ‘app.min.css’ and restart the server all changes disappeared. As you said it must be because of sass generation. But if I forked your project it will always be overwriten on each update?
Is it in ‘app.min.css’ where I have to save my changes for css, please? I think this is the final generated file but I don’t know exactly where I must change code for styling the project…