Next install Windows 10

The next installation on Windows 10: installation passes without errors, the client starts, connection to the existing database is checked, I press restart, but after that the application starts.

Please see https://github.com/polonel/trudesk/issues/139

I think it may be the same case for you on windows, we just don’t see that error because debug mode is not enabled.

errors when installing PM2 windows service

c:\trudesk>npm i pm2 pm2-windows-service -g
C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\npm\pm2-service-uninstall -> C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\pm2-windows-service\bin\pm2-service-uninstall
C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\npm\pm2-service-install -> C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\pm2-windows-service\bin\pm2-service-install
C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\npm\pm2-docker -> C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\pm2\bin\pm2-docker
C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\npm\pm2-runtime -> C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\pm2\bin\pm2-runtime
C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\npm\pm2-dev -> C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\pm2\bin\pm2-dev
C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\npm\pm2 -> C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\pm2\bin\pm2
npm WARN rollback Rolling back readable-stream@2.3.6 failed (this is probably harmless): EPERM: operation not permitted, lstat ‘C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\pm2\node_modules\fsevents\node_modules’
npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@1.2.7 (node_modules\pm2\node_modules\fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.2.7: wanted {“os”:“darwin”,“arch”:“any”} (current: {“os”:“win32”,“arch”:“x64”})

• pm2-windows-service@0.2.1
  • pm2@3.2.9
    updated 7 packages in 30.008s

Are you running in an elevated (admin) command prompt?

Also you will need to reference https://github.com/jon-hall/pm2-windows-service/issues/51#issuecomment-444160883 after you install pm2-windows-service for an issue with module and the workaround on Windows 10 and NodeJS 10+