No users for trudesk login after initial setup

I have installed using the script “curl -L -s https://storage.trudesk.io/install/ubuntu-1.2.sh | sudo bash” on Ubuntu 24.04 LTS.

Everything went well with the script as far as I can tell. I already had MongoDB installed so I created a Database manually and assigned a new user “trudesk” with the password the script uses.

During the inital setup on localhost:8118 I used an existing MongoDB and it connected.

I then was brought to a login screen for Trudesk but no combination i use works to login.

Is there a default user to login to trudesk? Or is there a way to create a user/reset the password via CLI?

Edit: To add, I wasn’t prompted to setup a user during setup at any point. So i’m not sure where the credentials should come from. Does it use the same as the MongoDB i created? Does it use the sudo credentials I entered? or should there have been an additional prompt to setup the user?

This was setup over ssh, so if there was meant to be a GUI pop up for account creation, i wouldn’t have seen it.

Fixed.

My issues was resolved by selecting “create new database” when setting up MongoDB first time. If I select Use existing it doesn’t prompt to create an administrator for Trudesk.