Wrong time displayed when creating new ticket and when adding comment in a ticket. Even after Timezone changed to Asia/Jakarta, the time still is somehow hardcoded to use the default (America/New_York). Also, in Conversations, when a message is first sent, the timestamp is wrong, but it will display the correct time after refreshing the Conversations page.
Everything else shows the correct time including Dashboard.
What I have tried:
- Installation on native Linux Debian and using Docker, tried version 1.1.11, 1.2.0, 1.2.1, 1.2.2
- Tried fresh installation as well as upgraded version
- Change the timezone and restart the server. Also tried to use a private browsing session to access Trudesk after the restart of the server still producing the same (erroneous) result
After doing some more testing (on v1.2.2, then updated to v1.2.3), I found that the time display will show correct offset (UTC+7) after refreshing the browser by pressing the F5 (Refresh) key:
- After Create Ticket, open the ticket in the Tickets menu, refresh the browser
- After Create Ticket and add comments to the ticket, open the ticket in the ticket menu, refresh the browser
- After add comments to a ticket, refresh the browser
Then if I go to another ticket, other menu or logout, the time display will go back to UTC-5 offset.